Change Comes From Within
"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate" (Carl Jung)
Beliefs, unconscious or not, are creating the events in our lives. Until the beliefs that create the events are released, the events will continue to re-occur.
People pick up on our energy levels – the signals that we are sending out. Once we are clear, other people will feel it and their responses will change.
It’s all energy, we’re all connected. We live in an energetic universe. But this is not a neutral universe, it is a participatory universe. So clean the energy pathways and you can have, do or be anything you set your intention to.
If you feel that you have cleaned your energy circuits and are free of the past and yet you aren’t making money or miracles or anything else, then you haven’t cleaned your energy circuits or got free from the past - you need to stop chasing your tail.
Until you release the core issue, it will continue to operate. As soon as the core belief is disconnected the energy centres in you are opened to allow the abundance of the universe to flow your way.
How do we change these beliefs?
1. Think of something that you want to have, do or be. Why don’t you have it? If you say anything other than honest “I know it’s on the way to me” you probably aren’t clear inside with what you want.
2. Select what we want in our lives – as soon as we do any beliefs in the way will surface. You will see how you are unconsciously focusing on what you don't want.
3. Look at your life to see how what you are complaining about is relevant. Use your own experiences as mirrors. Use the outer to see what you are doing inside. E.g. if you keep saying someone doesn’t trust you - look to see how that applies to yourself. Where in your life do you not trust?
4. Take 2 sheets of paper and on the first, describe the picture of your situation now and really feels the emotions associated with it. It won’t feel good but the more you feel it the more you will release it.
Take the second sheet and begin to write out how you want the situation to be. Get into the joyful feeling associated with having doing or being the thing you desire. Really immerse your self in it. The more you can fall in love with this new image and these new feelings, the faster you will manifest them.
Go back to the first sheet, look at it and burn it. Take the second sheet and carry it with you for a week.
5. Scripting. This involves a simple script you say out loud to release a belief or a feeling you no longer want, and to replace it with something you prefer. Basically, you are speaking to your spirit (or higher self) and asking it to help you get clear on the most fundamental levels of your being.
6. Gratitude is one of the most powerful energies you can ever experience.
Feel thankful for you life, your lungs, your home, anything good thing in your life.
Once you feel grateful, you are in an energy that can create miracles.
Realise that you are blessed with enormous abundance right now, feel grateful for it, and you will attract even more abundance.
Try repeating the following line many times a day for one day: -
“Thank you God for all the blessings I have and for all the blessings I am receiving.”
Gratitude can shift everything
• Start feeling thankful and grateful for what you have.
• Dwell on that grateful feeling.
• This is the energy that can help you manifest whatever you want.
Once you take care of the inner, it will show results in the outer
Return to Reflections & Experiences